Saturday, June 11, 2011

Easy Baked Pork Chops Recipe

My 9 year old enjoys cooking.  Tonight she made these pork chops with roasted potatoes for dinner.  If only I could convince her she would enjoy cleaning up...

Ingredients
2 large center cut pork chops, 1 inch thick
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
any sauce you like

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line glass baking dish with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.  Add pork chops in a single layer so they are not touching.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Bake 40 minutes or until done.  My method of checking is when a thermometer inserted in the center of a pork chop reads 145.  Remove from oven and let rest 3 minutes before cutting and serving.  My husband and I enjoy these with a bit of raspberry chipotle sauce heated and poured on top.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

printfriendly